About the Role
- To provide professional consultation to customers.
- To advise on meal plans and recommend suitable solutions to customers.
- To work with the Branch Manager to close training gap.
- To assist in translation when necessary.
Have strong interest in the slimming Industry
Seek job satisfaction from seeing customers achieve their desired results
Good people management and interpersonal skills
At least 1 year work experience
Possess a Diploma from Singapore Polytechnic or Degree in Nutrition/ Dietetics/ Food Science from any University
Able to work Retail hours (11am – 9pm)
- Attractive remuneration package
- 5 Days work week (Sunday + Weekday Off)
- Defined career path
- Structured Training
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Year-end bonus
- Staff Discounts & Vouchers
- Vibrant work environment
Available locations: Ang Mo Kio, Serangoon, Tampines, Paya Lebar, Tiong Bahru, Clementi, Orchard, Novena, Woodlands.