About the Role
- Provide efficient and effective secretarial support to the Managing Director
- Plan, organize and arrange corporate and personal travel itinerary and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, including but not limited to ticket and hotel bookings, visa processing, booking other transportation and other documentations related to the travel
- To travel with Managing Director when needed
Manage calendars, emails, phone calls and letters
- Prepare and submit expenses claims
- Responsible for time management of diaries and working schedules
- To update the Managing Director on status of issues before scheduled meetings
- Other ad-hoc duties when required
Possess a local Polytechnic Diploma in any discipline.
1-2 years related experience.
A team player who demonstrates good interpersonal skills.
Mature disposition with ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Organized, meticulous and responsible.
Display a high level of initiative with ability to work independently.
Able to travel overseas.